The Tax Is Right
As promised, we are going to give away all of Territ's tax income. This money cannot be used to provide services in the province, therefore we have no business collecting it. Since the minimum tax rate is 1%, we're just going to give you this money back ourselves.
Here's how it works:
The goal is simple: Guess how much gold (Ignoring silver and copper) Territ earns from taxes over the course of 7 days, and send your guess to Sekhmet via in-game Post.
The prize will go to the person who is the closest without going over.
When can you guess?
Players can submit their guesses any time during the week, beginning each Friday at 6:01 PM PDT (right after the first Nexus ends), and ending the following Friday at 5:59 PM PDT (right before the first Nexus ends).
Schedule permitting, we will provide screenshot proof in this thread and on this page on Friday nights, and list the winner(s).
Some further notes
- Money will be transferred preferably by trade, as to avoid the Post fees on what will likely be a very large sum of money.
- If there are multiple winners, the pot will be divided equally amongst them.
- Since there is no way to know who is an alt and who is not, players may enter with all 8 of their characters if they so desire. This gives you a pretty good shot at winning, but increases the chances of having to share >:)
- Only your first guess will be counted! If you send me additional guesses, they will be ignored.
- In the event that there is no winner, the money that rolls over shall not be included in the next week's guesses. That is to say, you are always guessing how much money was made in 7 days, not how much is in the pot.
Good luck to everyone!
P.S. Here's a hint to get you started. In our first week, we made 1,572g in taxes, and in our second week we made 1588g.